A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarally graduated from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Nazarally has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
- Well Care Hmo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasiruddin Abdul Nazarally MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasiruddin A. Nazarally practice?
- Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally practices Internal Medicine near North Miami, FL.