Dr. Nasiruddin Nazarally MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine North Miami, FL

February 17th, 2016
I like Dr.. Nassarally or I would not have stayed with him and returned. In this age of HMO's etc. n Doctors not HEARING you I find it refreshing to hear to have Doctor NOT give me a hard time... nor treat me like a basket case. He treats you each visit like PATIENT needing care.

September 24th, 2015
Good doc, thorough and knowledgable
I've been seeing Dr. Nazarally for a few months since my original PCP left the practice. I'm very happy with him- he makes me feel comfortable, never rushes me and inspires confidence . He's very pleasant but serious. The only drawback is that the wait time is usually an hour or more in the north Miami office, but that probably has nothing to do with the doctor. I had problems with no callbacks, missed diagnoses, difficulty obtaining prescription refills, lots of mistakes on prescriptions ( dates missing, no DEA number, incorrect dosage etc.) with my other doctor but not with Dr Naz. I would recommend him to anyone, and I am an RN with 36 years of experience.

August 30th, 2011
Dr. Nazarally has a caring and unhurried bedside manner. He was always very interested in all aspects of my treatment, including services and treatments rendered by other specialists. His accurate dianosis of my medical problems and the genuine interest in all aspects of my condition has always been exemplary.