A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasorao Karhade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasorao Karhade is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karhade
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Karhade Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Karhade graduated from Government Medical College, Aurangabad.
Dr. Karhade has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasorao Vishnupant Karhade FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasorao V. Karhade practice?
- Dr. Nasorao Karhade has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasorao Karhade practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Patchogue, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Shirley, NY.
See Patchogue Cardiologists.