A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasra Haroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroun
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Haroun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasra Haroun, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroun graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haroun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasra Sawal Haroun MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasra S. Haroun practice?
- Dr. Nasra Haroun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasra Haroun practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.