A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasra Haroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroun
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Haroun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasra Haroun, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroun graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haroun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasra Sawal Haroun MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasra S. Haroun practice?
- Dr. Nasra Haroun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasra Haroun practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.