Learn more about Dr. Nasra Haroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasra Haroun is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haroun
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haroun Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasra Haroun, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroun graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haroun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasra Sawal Haroun MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasra S. Haroun practice?
- Dr. Nasra Haroun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasra Haroun practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists and Chula Vista Child Psychiatrists.