A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasra Haroun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasra Haroun, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haroun graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Haroun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasra Sawal Haroun MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasra S. Haroun practice?
- Dr. Nasra Haroun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasra Haroun practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists and San Diego Child Psychiatrists.