A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrat Ghattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrat Ghattas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrat Ghattas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ghattas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrat Gabra Ghattas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nasrat G. Ghattas practice?
- Dr. Nasrat Ghattas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasrat Ghattas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Malvern Physiatrists.