A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrat Ghattas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrat Ghattas is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ghattas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ghattas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrat Ghattas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghattas graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Ghattas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrat Gabra Ghattas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Nasrat G. Ghattas practice?
- Dr. Nasrat Ghattas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasrat Ghattas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Malvern, PA and Chester, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Physiatrists.