A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasreen Ilias-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasreen Ilias-Khan is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilias-Khan graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Ilias-Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peace Harbor Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasreen A Ilias-Khan MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nasreen A. Ilias-Khan practice?
- Dr. Nasreen Ilias-Khan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasreen Ilias-Khan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.