Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasreen Kader
Dr. Nasreen Kader, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Kader is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center and Sagamore Children's Psychiatric Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nasreen Kader has the following 3 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Nasreen Kader is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Sina Khasani
Neurology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi15
Dr. Elliott Barish
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Brooklyn, NY 0.19 mi18
Dr. Michael Consiglio
Brooklyn, NY 0.29 mi46