Dr. Nasreen Kader Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nasreen Kader?

This doc doesn't care AT ALL

Posted on November 5th, 2013

I saw Her EVERY month for over a year and have been devastated since she left me with a 1 month supply of meds and a letter with my diagnosis and medications written on it. I've literally made HUNDREDS of calls within the ONE month of medication and every day since but have not been able to find a new doc. Since I've run out of meds I've been to the ER 3 times, where even though I had all my records, a print out from my pharmacy and the note from Dr. Kader I waited an average of 4 hours each time, to not be taken seriously and dismissed with meds to last for short periods of time with no referral or help finding a permanent psychiatrist. (despite my repeated asking) and last time they told me they WILL NOT give me my meds again. I have debilitating PTSD to the point where most days I can't get myself to even leave my apartment. So DESPERATELY RACING to find a doc in ONE MONTH has become a traumatic experience in itself. The amount of anxiety, disappointment and emotional stress its caused me is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY and WRONG. I have been through enough in my life and all I want is to be "normal" again or maybe just be able to calm down once in a while. My ENTIRE life has basically been put on pause bc of this and I cannot take steps towards truly healing and getting my life where it should be bc of this "Doctor". I don't understand HOW this is LEGAL!

Worst ever

Posted on July 26th, 2013

Dr. Kader treated me for several months about 2 years ago at her Brooklyn location. I often waited over 2-3 hours beyond our scheduled apt.'s (along with dozens of other patients) when she didn't even show up, call, or inform anyone why she was so late. She would then knock out the line of people waiting in 5 to 10 minutes each, hardly giving any "therapy" but quick to write multiple prescriptions (at one point she had me on 6 different meds). The office was old, unkempt, and on my first visit, all that the receptionist cared about was how they were going to get paid. Truly the most unprofessional and worst medical experience of my life. Would NOT recommend her to my worst enemy.

Good DR

Posted on April 27th, 2013

I was seeing her in Holbrook, She helped my anxiety alout and things were fine. Until she told me 2 people abused her medicine and the DEA was looking into her, so she was weaning everyone off those meds. She did cut me down very fast from xanax but i understood her position and don't blame her. She was always so nice and remembered everything about me. She is a very pretty nice Dr its a shame the DEA has nothing better to do then harass every single dr on long island because someone abused there medicine, How is this her fault?. Will miss you DR kader and i wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out.

Posted on June 28th, 2012

I read the 2 other reviews, and I guess they find her great because she gives out medication like it's candy. I go there for depression and anxiety, and the scripts are being written as she is "listening" to me. That is after I have waited anywhere from 1-2 hours for my appointment. I get the feeling she doesn't even hear me, and just tells me to change what I don't like and I will be happy. Really? I never thought of that. I had no idea it was that easy. Such amazing advice leads me to be more depressed.

a dr with a heart of gold

Posted on November 13th, 2011

DR KADAR HAS BEEN HERE FOR ME IN SO MANY WAYS,I SUFFER FROM DPRESSION,ANXIETY DISORDERS,AND SO MANY OTHER FEARS.SHE IS THE MOST CARING PERSON...I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE HER.

a great doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2011

DR KADER IS A WONDERFUL ,CARING DOCTOR ID RECOMMND HER TO EVERYONE WHO NEEDS HELP.

Posted on March 2nd, 2017