Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasreen Kango
Dr. Nasreen Kango, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Takoma Park, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kango is affiliated with Adventist Healthcare Washington Adventist Hospital, Doctor's Community Hospital and Holy Cross Hospital. Dr. Kango has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nasreen Kango has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nasreen Kango is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Takoma Park, MD.
Dr. Padma Chirumamilla
Takoma Park, MD 0.12 mi17
Dr. Alfred Munzer
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Takoma Park, MD 0.12 mi45
Dr. Jennifer Obiadi
Takoma Park, MD 0.12 mi24