A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasreen Kango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasreen Kango, Internist, Emergency Physician, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kango graduated from University of kashmir, Jammu & Kashmir.
Dr. Kango has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasreen Mustafa Kango MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasreen M. Kango practice?
- Dr. Nasreen Kango has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasreen Kango practices Internal Medicine near Takoma Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Takoma Park Internists.