A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasreen Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasreen Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milford Memorial Hospital
- Kent General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasreen M Khan DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nasreen M. Khan practice?
- Dr. Nasreen Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasreen Khan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dover, DE.
See Dover Obstetricians & Gynecologists.