Learn more about Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Razack-Malik graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik practice?
- Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasreen Razack-Malik practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Psychiatrists.