A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasri Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasri Ghaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasri Ghaly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ghaly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 16 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasri N. Ghaly practice?
Dr. Nasri Ghaly practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.