A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasri Ghaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasri Ghaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasri Ghaly, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghaly graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ghaly has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasri Naguib Ghaly MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasri N. Ghaly practice?
- Dr. Nasri Ghaly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasri Ghaly practices Psychiatry near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Psychiatrists.