Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Azad is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azad
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Azad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrin Azad MD is a female General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasrin Azad practice?
- Dr. Nasrin Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasrin Azad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hines, IL.
See Hines Primary Care Doctors and Hines Internists.