A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Azad is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azad
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Azad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrin Azad MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasrin Azad practice?
- Dr. Nasrin Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasrin Azad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hines, IL.
See Hines Primary Care Doctors and Hines Internists.