A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrin Azad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrin Azad is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azad graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Azad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hines Veterans Affairs Hospital, General Medicine Clinic,
- Edward Hines Jr. VA Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrin Azad MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nasrin Azad practice?
- Dr. Nasrin Azad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasrin Azad practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Hines, IL.
See Hines Primary Care Doctors and Hines Internists.