Learn more about Dr. Nasrollah Eslami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrollah Eslami is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrollah Eslami, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eslami graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Eslami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrollah Eslami MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nasrollah Eslami practice?
- Dr. Nasrollah Eslami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasrollah Eslami practices Neurology near Bessemer, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Alabaster, AL and Clanton, AL.
See Bessemer Neurologists.