A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jahdi graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Jahdi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center East
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi practice?
- Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi practices Gastroenterology near East Liverpool, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Aliquippa, PA and Ambridge, PA.
See East Liverpool Gastroenterologists.