Dr. Nasrollah Jahdi MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 3 reviews

March 31st, 2013
Sick pt
Dr Jahdi has been seeing my sick mother for the last three years. She is an end stage renal patient and Dr Jahdi has been treating all the other complications that have come with. He has been very compassionate to her and even though her health is deteriorating my family and I can tell he is doing his best so she is comfortable. I know his office is old in Ambridge but then again so is everything over here where we live. Would recommend him to anyone in the area and was the only doc who took our insurance.

April 2nd, 2012
-convenient close to home-doctor was nice and spoke to me and my husband about my diveritucluois-only issue i had was finding a date to be seen

April 20th, 2011
Will not go back - Aliquippa office
Dr. Jahdi has no bedside manner, he is abrupt, seems impatient and even took a cellphone call during the exam and was gone for 10 minutes. He didn't answer any questions and would just say he couldn't because he didn't know us.His patient room equipment looks to be from the 1950s and a grown man can't fit on the exam table. After the visit we continued to get calls from the office and they'd leave non-specific voicemails. We work during the day and couldn't get back to them by the time they closed. They stopped calling. We will never ever return to this Office. We felt disrespected by the doctor, like it was privilege to be seen by him, he was no help at all for someone called a specialist.