Learn more about Dr. Nasrullah Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasrullah Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasrullah Khan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Universidad Eugenio Maria De Hostos, Santo Domingo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasrullah N. Khan practice?
Dr. Nasrullah Khan practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson Heights, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians, Brooklyn Adolescent Specialists, and Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.