Dr. Nasrullah Manji MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

no change

June 27th, 2016
Completely satisfied with Dr. Manji. Moved here recently, and I'm glad to have found a GI doctor that I will stay with.

May 3rd, 2016
Waiting for 4 months to get my refund. Dictated complex visit and never put a hand on me or asked any of the questions he dictated. Staff is rude. Office is dirty. Will never go back and I was only there ONCE! You will also be referred to take plenty of tests at Methodist. Be ready.

April 28th, 2016
RUDE OFFICE STAFF
Office staff RUDE and confrontational. I left a message to speak with the MD after my CT scan the receptionist asked what I wanted...I asked for my results she rudely stated "it takes 48 hours to get those". I immediately called the hospital asked for a CD with my CT and the results. Picked them up 30 minutes later. The next day they called to confirm my apt and when I asked what it was for they said "I dont' know", I told them I don't remember making the apt and since they did not yet have results there was no reason to come in and could they just check what it was for. The persons response was "I am not going to make up reasons for your apt, I am just going to cancel it". I now have my CT results that I picked up and am still waiting for someone to call me back even though I already know it was normal. I am in healthcare and if I did not like this MD I would go somewhere else. he needs to fire his staff ALL OF THEM!

February 1st, 2016
Never again!!
Really bad experience, office staff are the worst you can find!!!!! I really don't know whywould PCP's are still recommending a doctor and staff if they are so RUDE and very UNPREFFESIONAL!!

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Manji was a referral from my primary care Dr. for a colonoscopy. His bedside manner was excellent and very caring. Took time to answer my questions, and was very thorough. The procedure went smoothly and Dr. Manji followed up afterwards with a phone call. Great Dr!

March 2nd, 2014
I find Dr. Manji to be an excellent doctor. He is easy to talk to, an excellent listener, & has an exceptional memory. He is very easy to understand when he discusses treatment options, ie. he talks in layman terms. Dr. Manji did a life saving job of treating me when I was in the hospital, & I have continued to see him on a follow up basis. I feel like he orders only the tests & medicine that I need to be properly treated. He is not only my doctor, I consider him to be a friend.

February 12th, 2014
EBD & Colonoscopy
Dr.Manji Is well educated and Highly experienced . Facility is good enough. Good locality , good staff No much waiting. Easy to get Appointment. Overall I like the . Professional dealings in all that they do.. I am so Happy with This facility and the procedures.

February 12th, 2014
Great Doctor and Great Human
My wife and I have used Dr. Manji as our G.I. doctor for several years and have found him to be friendly, highly professional, caring, accurate with his diagnosis and treatments. We have complete faith and trust in him.

February 11th, 2014
After reading all the negative comments, I felt it only fair to write a review. My husband is a pt of Dr. Manji's and we have always been very satisfied with his care. Dr. Manji is direct and straight to the point but has always taken very good care of my husband. He has been able to pin point problems that even his primary care doctor wasn't able to. No doctor can please everyone, but we have always been very happy with the Dr. Manji has provided.

February 10th, 2014
Members of our family who have seen Dr. Manji span three generations. He has always been professional and knowledgeable and has addressed any problems with compassion. We recommend him highly.

September 8th, 2013
He insisted that had IBS. My rheumatologist said there was no way it could be IBS because of continued (2wks) of diarreha which has not been a concern in the past. He gave me pain meds and said I may have to be admitted to the hospital. I found a new gi doc who knows a lot about IBD's. He did some specialized blood work and found that I have chrons. This makes sense since I also have RA and I can take the same med for both.

February 4th, 2013
The Worst Ever!
My husband was admitted thru the ER at Herman Memorial in Sugarland and they called in Dr. Manji as my husband had lost alot of blood and was bleeding pretty bad. 2 days later Dr. Manji did a colonoscopy, removed 2 polyps and released him from the hospital. We got home and he continued to bleed so we called the office to see if that was normal or what and finally 5 hours later someone from the staff called back and said "if he is still bleeding there isn't anything the doctor can do so just go check back in to the ER. Are you kidding me? That was it. We called around and now have an appointment with another doctor and will NOT be using Dr. Manji any more.