A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassar Beydoun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassar Beydoun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassar Beydoun, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beydoun graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Beydoun has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassar M Beydoun MD is a male Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nassar M. Beydoun practice?
- Dr. Nassar Beydoun has 1 office location.
Dr. Nassar Beydoun practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Radiologists.