Mrs. Schultz show details Mrs. Schultz
May 20th, 2012

Dr. Kazmouz is an excellen physician. I could never get my husband to commit to a medical appt, until he started to see Dr.K, he will be our family physician forever.

Dr Kazmouz has relieved my pain... show details Dr Kazmouz has relieved my pain...
Feb 10th, 2012

Dr Kazmouz is kind, thorough and to the point. He did not waste anytime with my diagnoses and treatment for dealing with Fybromyalgia. After years of suffering and taking medication that was not suitable for me, Dr Kazmouz was able to prescribe the correct medication and dosage that was suitable for me and had no adverse reaction to the current medication I am taking regularly. Thank you Dr!

Jun 29th, 2011

great service

he is just wonderfull show details he is just wonderfull
by kathy on Jun 29th, 2011

my last emergency visit experience was just wonderfull, Dr. kazmouz was very kind , patienate, and well experienced doctor, sure enough just his personality made me feel alot better. God bless him.

recomended

Great show details Great
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Kazmouz is a great doctor and treats you with professionalism and respect.

Excellent doctor

Highly Recommended!!!!! show details Highly Recommended!!!!!
Jun 12th, 2011

Great Doctor, fun and loving personality, a joy to be around, and very knowledgable in his feild. My first choice!

by Ron Moor on May 3rd, 2010

best doctor ever

Apr 24th, 2009

Wonderfull experience

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
by Mrs. collins on Apr 22nd, 2009

He is very caring, understanding, and passionate doctor. He has excellent manners and a great sense of humor. His diagnosis to my illness was right on; thank God I was seen by him. I would recommend him to all my friends and people who I know.