Learn more about Dr. Nassef Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassef Hassan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassef Hassan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Hassan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hassan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nassef F. Hassan practice?
Dr. Nassef Hassan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists, Brooklyn Pain Management Doctors, and Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.