Learn more about Dr. Nasser Ani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Ani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Ani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Ani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nasser Ani practice?
- Dr. Nasser Ani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Ani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Hazlet Surgeons.