Learn more about Dr. Nasser Ani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Ani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Ani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Ani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Ani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nasser Ani practice?
- Dr. Nasser Ani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Ani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hazlet, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Old Bridge, NJ and Long Branch, NJ.
See Hazlet Surgeons.