Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasser Ani
Dr. Nasser Ani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Hazlet, NJ and Old Bridge, NJ (and 3 other locations). He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ani is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Nasser Ani has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Nasser Ani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.
Dr. James Hayes
Emergency Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0 mi20
Dr. Eric Schiffman
Miami, FL 0.06 mi9
Dr. Anthony Mork
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Miami, FL 0.06 mi40