A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Borai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Borai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Borai
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Borai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Borai, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Borai graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Borai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Borai MD is a male Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser Borai practice?
- Dr. Nasser Borai has 1 office location.
- Dr. Nasser Borai practices Medical Oncology near Galloway, NJ.