Dr. Nasser Eldien Borai MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Borai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Borai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Borai, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Borai graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Borai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Borai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasser E. Borai practice?
Dr. Nasser Borai practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Hematology near Galloway, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, NJ.
See Galloway Internists, Galloway Oncologists, and Galloway Hematologists.