A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Chaudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Chaudhry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhry graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Chaudhry has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser A Chaudhry MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nasser A. Chaudhry practice?
- Dr. Nasser Chaudhry has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Chaudhry practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Voorhees, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Internists and Cherry Hill Cardiologists.