A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Djavadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Djavadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Djavadi
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Djavadi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Djavadi, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Djavadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser I Djavadi MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nasser I. Djavadi practice?
- Dr. Nasser Djavadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Djavadi practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.