Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care), Cardiologist (heart)

4876 Baxter Rd
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
757-671-7777
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
by wanda calloway on Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Hambaz is a great doctor...i haven't been to his office in over a year but was a patient of his for years....i moved from the area...the last time i was in his office i had an issue with his receptionist...i am not sure if she still works there or not but if she does if u can get past her rudeness then u will see a great doctor...but other than the receptionist i had no complaints about my care with dr. hambaz....

|  I think he is tired and shoud retire  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I think he should retire. He is doing all the wrong things at this point in his career.

|  I became a patient of Dr. Hambaz  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2011

After a car accident that sent my blood pressure out the roof. Dr. Hambaz worked with me, called me at home to check on my condition and has been very helpful. He is now my new primary physician and his staff has been great. The Nurse Practioner / Physician's Assistant Kathleen Myers has been wonderful and provided me with additional information I needed so I could take it home with me and read. I love this medical center and all associated with it. Highly recommend that you come here.

|  Takes Good Care  |  show details
by Coleone on Nov 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Doctor hambaz always makes sure you can afford the meds he perscribes. Office is a little quant and service is slow but he's cool.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com