Dr. Nasser Hambaz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasser Hambaz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nasser Hambaz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2016

I like my doctor. :)

March 30th, 2015

real issues don't even bother go elsewhere

The new nurses do nothing but suggest blood work for everything. Waisted visit

September 22nd, 2014

Awesome Place

I started going to Patient Choice when I hurt my back. I was a walk in. I saw Dr. Hambaz and he had no problem helping me. He won't put you on a whole bunch of bad drugs but keeps up on better and knewer things. I have been with his practice ever since I walked in that day and met him. Sherine is a nurse practitioner there that helped me lose 70 lbs. and she is so kind and sweet. I don't think anyone could not like her. And Rachel is another nurse practitioner that is great too. She helped me with laser treatment. Yep, they do laser treatments for all kinds of things from your toes all the way up to your face. They have a great nurse in there that is always on the go. I wish I could remember her name. Anyway my husband started going there and he really liked him too. He's got to be real good for that to happen. Anyway its a great place to go. I have no doubts in his treatment and knowledge. Thank you all, for taking care of Victor and I.

February 27th, 2013

Dr. Hambaz is a great doctor...i haven't been to his office in over a year but was a patient of his for years....i moved from the area...the last time i was in his office i had an issue with his receptionist...i am not sure if she still works there or not but if she does if u can get past her rudeness then u will see a great doctor...but other than the receptionist i had no complaints about my care with dr. hambaz....

June 27th, 2012

I think he is tired and shoud retire

I think he should retire. He is doing all the wrong things at this point in his career.

June 27th, 2011

I became a patient of Dr. Hambaz

After a car accident that sent my blood pressure out the roof. Dr. Hambaz worked with me, called me at home to check on my condition and has been very helpful. He is now my new primary physician and his staff has been great. The Nurse Practioner / Physician's Assistant Kathleen Myers has been wonderful and provided me with additional information I needed so I could take it home with me and read. I love this medical center and all associated with it. Highly recommend that you come here.

November 17th, 2016