A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Hanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanna
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Hanna, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser H Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser H. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Nasser Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Hanna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.