A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Hanna is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Hanna, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanna has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser H Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser H. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Nasser Hanna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Hanna practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Oncologists.