A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Lakkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Lakkis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakkis
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakkis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Lakkis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakkis graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakkis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Mohamad Lakkis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser M. Lakkis practice?
- Dr. Nasser Lakkis has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Lakkis practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.