A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Lakkis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Lakkis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Lakkis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakkis graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lakkis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Mohamad Lakkis MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser M. Lakkis practice?
- Dr. Nasser Lakkis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Lakkis practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Cardiologists.