A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Qadri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Qadri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Omar Qadri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser O. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Nasser Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Qadri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.