A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Qadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qadri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qadri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Qadri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qadri graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Qadri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Omar Qadri MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser O. Qadri practice?
- Dr. Nasser Qadri has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Qadri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Radiologists.