Overall Review

3.8

October 14th, 2015
Great doctor

December 25th, 2013
RN
If only his follow through was as good as his promises could potentially make a good Dr. Doing surgery is only the first part of whole recovery. Letting somebody bleed to death is not expected outcome! Hope you have a good Christmas with your family as we are missing a part of ours that was last in YOUR care!

February 17th, 2012
Doctor not very professional
I went to this Doctor after reading all the reviews on this site. I visited him twice for my allergies which I had got for the first time in my life. There was a long wait period but my main issue was not that. When I was examined he didn't do any allergy testing and asked me to come back again for allergy testing. So I went back after a week for allergy testing. So he asked me how I was feeling and asked me many questions which he should have known the answers to if he had noted it in my chart. He wasn't noting anything in my chart from what I remember! So then he asked me to come back another time to do an allergy test. I told him that is what he told me last time. So he was surprised and maybe confused and said OK but was reluctant as he had other patients waiting. I went to another room and his assistant came and asked that I needed to pay in advance for the allergy test (I said fine). I mainly didn't like this doctor because he doesn't take notes and doesn't have a way to be reminded regarding the patient symptoms and issues when the patient returns. The wait period was also quite long.

February 9th, 2011
Always there when I need him!
Dr. Redjal is always available when I am having difficulty breathing. He sees me promtly and gets me feeling better in no time. Highly recommended.

August 17th, 2008
One of the best doctors in the Valley
Dr. Redjal is a great physician due to his professionalism and caring attitude. He tries to teach you about your ailment and is very open to questions. He is one of the best doctors I have been to and I would recommend him to any of my friends.