A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Sabokbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Sabokbar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Sabokbar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabokbar graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Sabokbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Sabokbar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser Sabokbar practice?
- Dr. Nasser Sabokbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Sabokbar practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Allergists, Sellersville Pediatricians, and Sellersville Pediatric Specialists.