A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Sabokbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Sabokbar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabokbar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sabokbar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Sabokbar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabokbar graduated from Centre Medicine University, Geneve.
Dr. Sabokbar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- Grand View Hospital, Sellersville, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser Sabokbar MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser Sabokbar practice?
- Dr. Nasser Sabokbar has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Sabokbar practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Sellersville, PA.
See Sellersville Allergists, Sellersville Pediatricians, and Sellersville Pediatric Specialists.