Learn more about Dr. Nasser Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Tehrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Tehrani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tehrani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tehrani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasser S. Tehrani practice?
Dr. Nasser Tehrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Perry, GA and Byron, GA.
See Macon Internists, Macon Cardiologists, and Macon Surgeons.