A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Tehrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrani
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Tehrani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tehrani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser S Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser S. Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Nasser Tehrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Nasser Tehrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Perry, GA.
See Perry Internists and Perry Cardiologists.