A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Tehrani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrani
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nasser Tehrani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tehrani has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser S Tehrani MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nasser S. Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Nasser Tehrani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Tehrani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Perry, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Barnesville, GA and Hawkinsville, GA.
See Perry Internists and Perry Cardiologists.