Dr. Nasser Tehrani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nasser Tehrani?

January 24th, 2015

Good dr

We like Dr Tehrani. He is extremely busy. He jokes, but is also caring and turns serious also. Long waits at the office, but worth the wait. Spends as much time as we needed at appointment.

June 21st, 2014

I DON'T TRUST HIM

HE REFUSED TO LET ME DECIDE ON WHO DID MY CATH. .HE DID 3 CATHS AND ONLY PUT IN 1 STINT ,AND DID NOT HAVE A CURVED STINT WHICH DOES NOT EXIST,AND HE SAID HE WOULD HAVE TO RECATH WHEN HE GOT ONE. HE DECLARED ME INCOMPITANT AND HAD SOMEONE ELSE SIGN MY CONSENT FORMS.

April 3rd, 2014

A great Doctor

I have been Dr Tehrani's pt for 3 years. During that time, I have learned a few things about him. 1) He cares about us. He works his tail off; 3 14+ days seeing pts, 2 10+ hour days doing stents. 2) He takes all the time he needs with each pt. The thing is, how can he, or his staff, possibly know how much time that pt needs before talking to them. Medicine is not an exact science, if it was we'd call it math. 3) He will stay with you until he has a plan for your care and YOU UNDERSTAND IT. That is what takes time. Yes, he uses humor to attempt to put people at ease. He doesn't joke about cardio care. I believe all the above address his character not only as a great doctor, but a pretty descent person, also.

August 21st, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

I referred my mom to him as he is close to us and she can travel easily to his office on her own. He did a cath through her wrist and she didn't have to go through the awful femoral artery procedure. She had a hard to diagnose problem and when he did the cath = and was with her - she had the symptom in front of him so he knew exactly was was going on and saved her on the table. I enjoy his humor - cardiology is a serious business if you are seeing one. He takes the edge off and spends time with you. This is the first Doctor to give out his cell phone number. Not a service - he actually answers it himself. I have called twice and he always answered. At the hospital my mom was sent to for a failed stress test - he quickly diagnosed is was a reaction to the dye. She was and is still healthy!

June 27th, 2012

I believe that he is spread to thin.... Too many irons in the pot. I was scheduled for procedures and I am unable to get test results. My referring Dr. Has not been able to get the test results. He is a very nice Dr and easy to talk to but there is a time for play and a time to be serious. I want to know what is wrong with me. I went for a heart cath also and left after 11 hours of waiting on him to get to hospital. I understand emergencys happen but this was not the case this day. The nurses told me it was a misunderstanding between him and his office staff. Well don't have me wait 11 hours for that.

July 21st, 2011

Your Time is not Value

I would not recommend. He seems to be in it for the money not the patients well being. I waited 3 hours my first visit for 5 min. with the doctor to tell me I needed a heart cath. which he did not explain how that was done. I waited 5 hours for 40 min. in hospital for him to tell me the test was a false positive. I am still having the same symptoms. Then to top it off in the operating room He answered his cell phone...

August 12th, 2010

Practical Joker

Tehrani talked me into leaving Dr. Raothen I was having Chest pain went into the Medical Center ER. Tehrani assured mehe would do a cathe at lunch he didnt call so I called his office they said he forgot to schedule a OR. he came to the ER about 5pm he had a nurse get and hide the shoe of another Dr. as a Joke . He ask me about my symptoms, but he was more interested in seeing how his Joke went over insead of paying attention to what I was saying. He finally did the cathe at 12 pm to 1am. The next Day I changed Doctors.

June 27th, 2010

Great if you are a textbook case

Great cardio until you ask too many questions, or have too many problems ..and THEN you're written off as a nut case. All the kindness vanishes qucikly. Could care less about your heart health then. Feel betrayed and abandoned.

June 8th, 2010

As good as they get...

A consumate professional but with a easy, caring manner to relax his patients. Very concerned doctor who speaks to you in lay terms so you can understand your heart issues and willing spend all the time you need with him. He stays on top of things and I wouldn't trade him for anyone else. The best!!!

March 9th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

February 27th, 2010

Excellent Cardiologist !!!

A very caring cardiologist who takes the time to listen to his patients . A very caring and sympathetic doctor. He takes excellent care of his patients and I highly recommend him.

October 4th, 2009

Great cardiologist who CARES !!! Does'nt blow off your concerns about your cardiovascular health, which is unusual to find docs like this nowdays.