A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Youssef is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youssef
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youssef Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser I Youssef MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nasser I. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Nasser Youssef has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Youssef practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.