Learn more about Dr. Nasser Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Youssef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Youssef accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasser I. Youssef practice?
Dr. Nasser Youssef practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Transplant Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Family Physicians, Camden Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Camden General Practitioners, Camden Surgeons, and Camden Internists.