A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasser Youssef:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasser Youssef is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Youssef graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Youssef has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nasser I Youssef MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nasser I. Youssef practice?
- Dr. Nasser Youssef has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nasser Youssef practices Surgery near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.