Dr. Nassif Soueid MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017
GREAT EXPERIENCE.
Dr. Soueid is a wonderful surgeon, person. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Soueid explained everything and answered all my questions. I was not nervous at all going through this surgery with Dr. Soueid. Highly recommend!!!

April 8th, 2017
Great Doctor!
Dr. Soueid has been the consummate professional when it comes to his patients, specifically, myself. He is patient and explains his procedures thoroughly, answering any questions that I may have. I would highly recommend him to family and friends without any hesitation. Love his personality!

March 3rd, 2017
Dr. Soueid is very professional and displays a caring attitude.

February 24th, 2017
My primary doctor recommended Dr. Soueid. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was truthful, direct and skillful.

February 12th, 2017
Friendly and always made me feel comfortable. Was easy to talk to about anything that bothered me. The concerns I had on treatments I would be going through.

November 21st, 2016
Doctor Soueid is one of the best Doctor's that I have come in contact with. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable, listens to you, and you leave the office knowing that he cares. I am forever grateful for the care that he has given to me. His staff is also top notch and always welcoming, and willing to listen. He always took the time to explain in detail, and address my concerns, never rushing me. I have and would recommend him to any person that is looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.

November 20th, 2016
Dr Soueid is such a great doctor. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining procedures. I would definitely recommend!

February 29th, 2016
Your Surgeon Too...If You Are on of his Patients...You are Lucky!
I just saw Dr. Soueid last week after not seeing him for over 3 years. He is the best I have ever experienced. Not only his kind, carrying and friendly personality but he is the most precise surgeon. I have had skin cancer removed and stitches inserted in areas that are seen on a daily basis. You would never know where he removed and stitched. These were not surface incisions either.

February 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor/surgeon; Kind bedside manner; patient care is his priority. He did my breast reconstruction post mastectomy.

November 8th, 2015
Love this doctor and his staff!!

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Soueid and his staff were very caring and concerned through-out my whole post mastectomy appointments. I had a reaction to one of the antibiotics while he was on a cruise and he didn't have someone else call me, he called me himself to change my meds. He is the best!

September 28th, 2015
I received the best service at advanced plastic surgery. At first I was a little nervous but the receptionists were so welcoming & kind. Dr. Soueid made the uncomfortable experience of preparing for surgery so much easier. He was kind and gave great feedback on any questions my mom or myself might have had. I would greatly recommend anyone who's thinking about plastic surgery to make an appointment at his office :)