Dr. Nassif Soueid MD Patient Reviews

February 24th, 2017
My primary doctor recommended Dr. Soueid. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was truthful, direct and skillful.

February 12th, 2017
Friendly and always made me feel comfortable. Was easy to talk to about anything that bothered me. The concerns I had on treatments I would be going through.

November 21st, 2016
Doctor Soueid is one of the best Doctor's that I have come in contact with. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable, listens to you, and you leave the office knowing that he cares. I am forever grateful for the care that he has given to me. His staff is also top notch and always welcoming, and willing to listen. He always took the time to explain in detail, and address my concerns, never rushing me. I have and would recommend him to any person that is looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.

November 20th, 2016
Dr Soueid is such a great doctor. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining procedures. I would definitely recommend!

February 29th, 2016
Your Surgeon Too...If You Are on of his Patients...You are Lucky!
I just saw Dr. Soueid last week after not seeing him for over 3 years. He is the best I have ever experienced. Not only his kind, carrying and friendly personality but he is the most precise surgeon. I have had skin cancer removed and stitches inserted in areas that are seen on a daily basis. You would never know where he removed and stitched. These were not surface incisions either.

February 21st, 2016
Excellent doctor/surgeon; Kind bedside manner; patient care is his priority. He did my breast reconstruction post mastectomy.

November 8th, 2015
Love this doctor and his staff!!

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Soueid and his staff were very caring and concerned through-out my whole post mastectomy appointments. I had a reaction to one of the antibiotics while he was on a cruise and he didn't have someone else call me, he called me himself to change my meds. He is the best!

September 28th, 2015
I received the best service at advanced plastic surgery. At first I was a little nervous but the receptionists were so welcoming & kind. Dr. Soueid made the uncomfortable experience of preparing for surgery so much easier. He was kind and gave great feedback on any questions my mom or myself might have had. I would greatly recommend anyone who's thinking about plastic surgery to make an appointment at his office :)

September 28th, 2015
Dr. Soueid is awesome
Dr. Soueid takes time with patients. There is not a feeling of being rushed. He is very kind and answers questions honestly

September 27th, 2015
Recommended without reservation...
I highly recommend Dr. Soueid. He is not only a fantastic doctor, but a wonderful person as well. He truly has his patients' best interest at heart.

September 8th, 2015
This is THE doctor to see for reconstructive surgery.
Dr. Soueid has made my journey through breast cancer a more hopeful one. He has an excellent bedside manner and I appreciate his great sense of humor. During my hospitalization, he worked tirelessly on my behalf, much more so than any other physician involved in my case. I have complete faith in him and would highly recommend him to family and friends in need of plastic and/or reconstructive surgery.