Dr. Nassif Soueid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nassif Soueid?

September 4th, 2017

#1 Plastic Surgeon

I love this man. I Never thought I would have to see a plastic surgeon because of breast cancer but he has made this process so easy. He's amazing, knowledgeable, caring and has wonderful bedside manner. He always does "what's best for the patient".

August 27th, 2017

excellent breast surgeon

Dr. Soueid has an excellent bedside manner. Old world personality.He explains everything completely, specific to your age and condition. He came highly recommended and I felt that his surgical technique was in fact, top notch. I had a breast reduction and my scars are so much finer than I had expected. He checks on you post op and answers any questions (I used email and he always answered me promptly)

August 7th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr. Soueid to anyone who needs a plastic surgeon. He makes your procedure as painless and healing process as comfortable as much as possible.

April 13th, 2017

GREAT EXPERIENCE.

Dr. Soueid is a wonderful surgeon, person. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr Soueid explained everything and answered all my questions. I was not nervous at all going through this surgery with Dr. Soueid. Highly recommend!!!

April 8th, 2017

Great Doctor!

Dr. Soueid has been the consummate professional when it comes to his patients, specifically, myself. He is patient and explains his procedures thoroughly, answering any questions that I may have. I would highly recommend him to family and friends without any hesitation. Love his personality!

March 3rd, 2017

Dr. Soueid is very professional and displays a caring attitude.

February 24th, 2017

My primary doctor recommended Dr. Soueid. I couldn't have been more pleased. He was truthful, direct and skillful.

February 12th, 2017

Friendly and always made me feel comfortable. Was easy to talk to about anything that bothered me. The concerns I had on treatments I would be going through.

November 22nd, 2016

Doctor Soueid is one of the best Doctor's that I have come in contact with. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable, listens to you, and you leave the office knowing that he cares. I am forever grateful for the care that he has given to me. His staff is also top notch and always welcoming, and willing to listen. He always took the time to explain in detail, and address my concerns, never rushing me. I have and would recommend him to any person that is looking for a good Plastic Surgeon.

November 20th, 2016

Dr Soueid is such a great doctor. He is very thorough and takes his time explaining procedures. I would definitely recommend!

February 29th, 2016

Your Surgeon Too...If You Are on of his Patients...You are Lucky!

I just saw Dr. Soueid last week after not seeing him for over 3 years. He is the best I have ever experienced. Not only his kind, carrying and friendly personality but he is the most precise surgeon. I have had skin cancer removed and stitches inserted in areas that are seen on a daily basis. You would never know where he removed and stitched. These were not surface incisions either.

February 21st, 2016

Excellent doctor/surgeon; Kind bedside manner; patient care is his priority. He did my breast reconstruction post mastectomy.