A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Assefi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Assefi graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Assefi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim Parthia Assefi MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nassim P. Assefi practice?
- Dr. Nassim Assefi has 1 office location.
Dr. Nassim Assefi practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.