A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassim Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Haddad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Haddad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nassim Haddad practice?
- Dr. Nassim Haddad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nassim Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Wickenburg, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors, and Scottsdale Cardiologists.