A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Haddad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Haddad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nassim Haddad practice?
- Dr. Nassim Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nassim Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Cardiologists, and Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors.