A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Haddad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassim Haddad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haddad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haddad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Haddad, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haddad graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haddad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim Haddad MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nassim Haddad practice?
- Dr. Nassim Haddad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nassim Haddad practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Geriatric Doctors, and Scottsdale Cardiologists.