A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Nabbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassim Nabbout is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabbout
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabbout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Nabbout, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabbout graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nabbout has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim H Nabbout MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nassim H. Nabbout practice?
- Dr. Nassim Nabbout has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nassim Nabbout practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Parsons, KS and Fort Scott, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.