A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Nabbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassim Nabbout is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nabbout
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nabbout Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Nabbout, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabbout graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nabbout has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nassim H Nabbout MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nassim H. Nabbout practice?
- Dr. Nassim Nabbout has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nassim Nabbout practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Chanute, KS and Parsons, KS.
See Wichita Internists, Wichita Hematologists, and Wichita Oncologists.