A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nassim Nabbout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nassim Nabbout is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nassim Nabbout, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabbout graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Nabbout has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabbout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nassim H. Nabbout practice?
Dr. Nassim Nabbout practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Parsons, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Fort Scott, KS.
See Parsons Internists, Parsons Oncologists, and Parsons Hematologists.