Dr. Nassir Marrouche MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 13th, 2012
Great Physician!
Dr Marrouche is an excellent physician - he treated my issue very sophisticated, reliable and fast.Due to the Carma Center in Utah he has the most knowledge of all Cardiac electrophysiologists.Also as a person he is just wonderful!I must recommend Dr Marrouche to anyone who needs treatment on Ablation and Heart Rhythm Disease.

May 16th, 2012
This doctor merges current research with outstanding medical care
Dr. Marrouche is an outstanding doctor. I am a younger patient and was experiencing significant symptoms, including fainting and tachycardia. His effort to accurately diagnose the problem was impressive. Tests were run quickly and the cardio team was in constant contact until the source of the life threatening aspects of my condition were diagnosed, treated and under control. I take exception to negative comments about this physician. He is in demand because he offers the latest technology and is actively involved in research that improves diagnosis and treatment. This translates to more patients and longer waits. In this area of medicine there will always be those patients that are in crisis and need their care to be expedited. I received this level of care. Now that my condition is under control, I sometimes wait for appointments or to see him when the office is busy. I sincerely hope that patients can appreciate when a physician goes above and beyond in their field and with their efforts to provide the most accurate diagnosis and treatment. I would recommend Dr. Marrouche to patients in Salt Lake City and out of state. In fact, many of his patients travel to Utah from out of state and/or out of the country. I met some of them when I was hospitalized and learned of challenges they had with their former physicians.

March 14th, 2012
not the greatest bedside manner but he's not my friend. The procedure he performed was the highest quality.

January 15th, 2011
PVC patient
This man is all business and gets right to the point, but after a couple of visits was a little more warm with his bedside manner.He doesn't spend a lot of time with you, but His diagnosis was accurate after the necessary tests. Treatment for my condition was performed by his fellow,under Marrouche's eye, who did an excellent job, and had a very pleasant & professional bedside manner.Dr. Marrouche is very good and I will continue to follow up with him. I have a lot of confidence in his knowledge and skill & would highly recommend him.The only drawback is that the office staff is a little unprofessional.They totally forgot about me in the waiting room until I said something.Another time they lost some of my records I had given to the receptionist. His nurses are exceptional.

November 1st, 2010
Staff is inexperienced and it shows.I was surprised how many times I had to remind the staff to change their gloves or put on gloves.

October 25th, 2010
World Class EP
I found Dr Marrouche and his entire team to be very skilled and thorough. I was fortunate to have him as a EP.

July 2nd, 2008
Atrial Fibrillation Ablation and follow-up ECVs
This doctor is AWESOME! BEYOND A+ EXCELLENT--surgery, care and service. From the Cardio front desk to Dr. Marrouche himself, to his caring, efficient and competent A-fib team, headed by "take-charge" Nurse Practitioner Jessiciah, and Charley for follow-up. What an impressive group! A patient could not DREAM of better treatment or attention. From a VERY grateful patient with perfectly restored sinus rhythm.