A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natacha Falcon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natacha Falcon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Falcon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Falcon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natacha Falcon, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Falcon graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Falcon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natacha Suzanne Falcon DO and MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Natacha S. Falcon practice?
- Dr. Natacha Falcon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natacha Falcon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Manahawkin, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Egg Harbor Township, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Manahawkin Physiatrists.