Overall Review

3.6

April 16th, 2015
This man is so self-centered, rude and unprofessional. He thinks that the patient should feel privileged to be seen by him. News flash Dr. Nash. You are just another Dr that should feel privileged that I am your patient. It is because of us that you have a practice at all. If not for the patients you would have nothing. So you need to step off your high horse and put some ice on that swelled head of yours. Then maybe you can treat your patients as humans and not like a file number. The only recommendation I would give is to go to another urologist.

February 26th, 2015
good doc

January 30th, 2015
Can't be a patient
This Physician has nothing except morning appointments. NO ACCOMMODATIONS for people who are employed. He might be great, but I'll never know. When asked if he recommended anyone else I was told there are only 3 urologists in Yuma - so good luck.

March 4th, 2014
HORRIBLE SERVICE
THIS DOCTOR DEFINES THE POOR MEDICAL CARE. THIS DOCTOR DID NOTHING FOR ME WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HIM WITH CHRONIC PAIN, LITTLE DID I KNOW I WAS PASSING A KIDNEY STONE AS A SET INFRON OF HIM. HE LOOK OVER BLOOD WORK CT SCAN RESULTS I BROUGHT HIM AND THEN LOOK AT ME AND SAID 'YOU SHOULDN'T BE CRYING, YOUR PAPER WORK SHOWS YOU ARE FINE'... HE HAD NO RECOMMENDATIONS FOR ME. HE SAID HE HAD NOTHING TO SAY TO ME. I THEN ASKED SO WHAT DO I GO TO THE HOSPITAL, BECAUSE I DON'T THINK IS NORMAL FOR ME TO BE IN THIS MUCH PAIN, AND HE PROCEEDED TO SAY 'YEAH I GUESS IF YOU WANT TO GO YOU CAN GO - CUZ I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU'... THEN WHEN I GOT A BILL FROM HIS OFFICE AFTER GETTING PAID FROM INSURANCE I STILL HAD A BALANCE WHICH BY ALL MEANS I WOULD GLADLY PAY IF I HAD A TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPE OF MEDICAL CARE BUT WHEN I HAD SUCH BAD SERVICE I CALLED THEIR OFFICE TO TALK TO THE OFFICE MANAGER WHICH NEEDLESS TO SAY IS HIS WIFE. ALSO HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY OTHER THAN TELL ME THAT I EXPECTED FREE SERVICE. I DON'T! YOU GOT PAID ALREADY WHAT MY INSURANCE PAID YOU, HOWEVER AS A BUSINESS POINT OF VIEW YOU WOULD THINK YOU COULD FORGIVE MY BALANCE AND TRY TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR DOCTOR CONDUCT THAT I RECEIVED THAT DAY. BUT WHAT CAN YOU SAY? THERE ARE MARRIED TO EACH OTHER, HORRIBLE PEOPLE, HORRIBLE MEDICAL CARE, HORRIBLE MEDICAL SERVICE, THEY WANT YOUR MONEY ONLY!!!! NEVER EVER GO HERE!!!!!

February 5th, 2014
appointments
Dr. Nash is an easy going, friendly person who provides good medical service. I would recommend him for someone looking for a doctor.

February 12th, 2010
Great Urologist who uses his laptop to order prescribed meds
Great MD Urologist uses latest technology. Can use more anesthesia when preforming a very painful medical procedure by inserting a tube camera through the urethra (cystoscope)