A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natali Balog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natali Balog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balog
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Balog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natali Balog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balog graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Balog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natali M Balog MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Natali M. Balog practice?
- Dr. Natali Balog has 1 office location.
Dr. Natali Balog practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Rheumatologists.