A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natali Balog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natali Balog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natali Balog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Antiphospholipid Syndrome APS, Knee Osteoarthritis, and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Balog graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Balog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Balog accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance