Learn more about Dr. Natali Balog:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natali Balog is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Balog
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Balog Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natali Balog, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Balog graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Balog has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natali M Balog MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Natali M. Balog practice?
- Dr. Natali Balog has 1 office location.
Dr. Natali Balog practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Rheumatologists.