Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalia Abrikosova
Dr. Natalia Abrikosova, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA, with other offices in Palo Alto, CA and San Jose, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Abrikosova is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, O'Connor Hospital - San Jose and O`connor Hospital. Dr. Abrikosova has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalia Abrikosova has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Natalia Abrikosova is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Waymond Jung
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Veko Vahamaki
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Fannie Huang
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi40