Internist

2.0

GONNA BE EX PATIENT SOON show details GONNA BE EX PATIENT SOON
by DEBORAH on Mar 31st, 2015

STAY AWAY from this place.Im supposed to have Natalia Black--have not seen her Yet. This place is worse than the ER anywhere. No joke. Anthem Blue Cross needs to take this Doctor off their list. Appointment-um yeah lets see 2hrs after the appointment time you might get to see someone but not the doctor herself. The staff over book appointments-never ever allow them to tell you they will call you for an appointment-they wont call. And oh god Im waiting for results of a biopsy---already know what it is thanks to some other doctors office--but Im waiting to see what stage it is--I call-they put me on hold 3 times.Dont call between 1130 am and 2 pm because theyre getting ready for lunch. They will put you on hold till your phone goes dead. and then do it again RUN far away from here.IF there was a ZERO THEYD GET IT HANDS DOWN

by tejuan moye on Feb 18th, 2015

DR Natalia black was never there she never comes there they just use her name to get patience I was forced to see another doctor every time I was there

Awful show details Awful
Dec 30th, 2014

I am surprised to see anyone even SAW this doctor as she pawns most patients off on her Physcians Assistant, Irina Shulgina . Awful office. The staff is russian and barely speak english and are so disorganized they are constantly losing paperwork and not faxing important documents (i.e. results and referrals for CPAP unit for SLEEP APNEA, WHICH CAN LEAD TO DEATH). The exam rooms look like they recieved all the tables and items from a yard sale and they had trash under the table strewn about and the PA I was FORCED to see was indifferent toward me. They are not in this business for the care of their patients but for the pay out they recieve. DO NOT GO HERE. PLEASE HEED THIS WARNING. THEY ARE AWFUL AWFUL PEOPLE.

Confidence show details Confidence
by Michael on Nov 26th, 2013

Dr. Black was sympathetic and I felt she really cared about me. She let me talk and listened carefully. She was familiar with my history and gave me several options with drugs.

AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! show details AWFUL SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 7th, 2011

DO NOT GO SEE THAT DOCTOR

The Worst Doctor Office of All - Dirty as well show details The Worst Doctor Office of All - Dirty as well
Sep 23rd, 2011

This is the worst doctor office I have ever been to. I can not emphasize this enough. I have been denied giving vaccinations to my child because they do "not want to hear him cry" and had to pay for vaccinations at the district office just to get my child enrolled in school. They have denied allowing me to even see the doctor. The office seems to not operated with an actual doctor present and only filled with physician assistants. I have called and have been placed on hold for 43 minutes and the only reason they answered is because I turned on my bluetooth and drove to the office and shown LILA the my phone and she answered and OOPS - THAT IS ME ON THE PHONE. I have seen the staff look up personal email while the office is filled. They have lost paperwork of mine TWICE at least. If you can avoid it- DON'T GO THERE! There is more but I can not be here forever.

BEWARE!!!!! show details BEWARE!!!!!
Aug 31st, 2011

All the staff in this office are very rude!!! Phone calls to office I was put on hold for more than 30 min. EVERY time I called!!Horrible language barrier!! Dr. gave written prescription and then 15 days later when insurance needed a prior authorization for it SHE decided I did not need the medication that I have been on for 4 yrs!! WILL NOT return calls. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!!!!!!! VERY SCARY-

very unprofessional show details very unprofessional
Jul 12th, 2011

My wife made herself an appt twice and each time she showed up they said she wasn't scheduled so she had to wait another 2 weeks for the next available day. The staff is predominantly russian which is ok but they communicate in their language in the presence of the patients. The wauting room is dirty just an over all poor experience. I do not recommend this office to anyone.

The Wosrt office ever show details The Wosrt office ever
Jun 6th, 2011

Pros:- Dr. Black does spend time with patients in appointments. No concerns there. - She has provided lots of "free samples" of medications to my parent.Cons: - The staff at this office is awful - the worst I've ever dealt with anywhere. - Poor availability of Dr at site. - Does not return calls even in urgent situations including hospitalizations, or questions regarding things like dangerous blood pressure levels. - Routinely charges low income patients addtional fee of $40 to sign forms like Handicapped parking, SMUD discount, PG&E Discounts, etc.- Treated my elderly parent under-agressively...within days of seeing this Dr, my parent was in the hospital on two occasions. - Failed to refer to appropriate specialists previously for serious conditions, which meant treatments that were available were not delivered until I insisted on referals to specialists. - Office has a bad reputation for poor service and bad practices with social workers, care-givers etc who are familiar with local offices.- It seems like this office wrote my elderly parent off.

Sep 18th, 2009

Never go there the worst medical office in the world