Dr. Natalia Camacho Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Natalia Camacho?

Devoid common sense

Posted on April 13th, 2017

Common sense eludes her. This is a skill that definitively cannot be innate in all. Her recommendations for a 12 week obstetric patient suffering from debilitating symptoms was to drink 4 bottles of water a day.When asked for a diaphragm, she did not know what it was. She left to research, then returned with a Rx that literally read "diaphragm " on the Rx sheet. When further explanation was clearly warranted, in terms of sizing and specifics, she insisted CVS could work it out.

Worst experience

Posted on June 8th, 2016

The worst thing I ever did was choose this doctor to be my OBGYN. I saw her for my first pregnancy and had many complications from the beginning and as a first time mother of course I was continuously worried. She brushed off all of my concerns and kept assuring me that I was fine. I lost my baby a week later. I just wish I would have gotten a second opinion. I was diagnosed with an SCH at 6 weeks and she never even went over the risks with this. Horrible horrible experience. I cringe everytime I walk by this office bldg. Not to mention, horrible bedside manner, no compassion and rushes through all of your questions. Do not go here for your first pregnancy especially if you are having complications!

uncompassionate

Posted on October 6th, 2015

This is my first pregnancy and I am 34 weeks. I have met three different people that might deliver my child. Two Dr's and a midwife, in the same office. Met Dr camcho today for the first time today amd wasn't pleased at all. The front desk staff are rude and impersonal. I waited in the waiting over an hour to be seen. No one never asked if I was ok or informed me she was running behind. Mind that I I'm so close to my due date. They showed no compassion for me. My appointment was at 10:30 Am and I didn't get seen until 12:15 pm. Once Dr.camacho came in she was in the room 3 mins and walked out. She didn't apologize for being late ,didn't introduce her self. She checked the babies heartbeat and that was all. She was the worst Dr. I have ever met in my life . I will be changing my Dr due to this vist. Not to mention they hound you for payment every visit. Worst office for first times mothers. The nurse staff are also cold and impersonal.

Doc only cared about billing insurance company

Posted on June 5th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Stempel 8 years ago. Who used to owned this practice before he passed away. After realizing that I pregnant, A second time I went looking for the doc and his staff. What a big mistake!!! Stempel was busy, but always had time for his patients. This woman Dr. Camacho is one of the worest physicians I come in contact with. Her only concerns was having me do a D and C after I had lost my baby. I had told the nurse practioner that I wanted to see if my body would automatically abort the baby. When I went to see Camacho, she didn't even acknowledge me and only said you have to have a D and C. I told her I wanted to see if my body would automatically abort the baby or if she could give me some medication to help the process. She said no it would be dangerous ( I was only 7 weeks) I must get a Dand C. It seems to that her only objective was having me do this procedure so that she could bill my insurance. I think that this women forgot why she went to medical school since its apprent that her only objective is to make money know matter what the cost is to patient. And the said thing was I was losing my baby, and she was having hers. She looked to be 8 months pregnant. The staff and NPs are really nice but I won't be going back there. I never write on these sights but she made me so upset during a time that was very difficult for me that I wanted to share it with others.

Caring, knowledgeable

Posted on January 6th, 2014

Dr Camacho gave me options and let me decide what I wanted to do. She was very caring when I discovered I had breast cancer. Talked about genetic screening since I had no family history of breast cancer.

Terrible bedside manner

Posted on October 26th, 2012

This doc barely acknowledged my presence when entering the room and I might add that she was extremely "rough" during the exam. There were two completely different recommendations for my care given. One at the office with little explanation except "you have to have surgery." A nurse later came and explained more thoroughly, but still... The second by phone when apparently another nurse (I assume) didn't know that there was a first procedure scheduled and gave a completely different procedure that "I really needed to have done." I canceled my follow up and went to another Dr. It was a totally different experience on the positive side. I somehow get the feeling that the greater concern was how much my insurance could be billed for procedure. I won't be going back and I would not recommend.

Icy.

Posted on July 27th, 2011

I know that when it comes to doctors, bedside manner isn't supposed to be the deciding factor when it comes to using a physician, but this woman has a decided lack of warmth and appears as if she wants you out of her exam room almost immediately upon her entrance. I had some concerns that were brushed off immediately and I felt stupid for taking up her time. After breezing in and out within four minutes, she didn't even bid me goodbye upon her exit. The only good thing about the visit was the kindness of the office phlebotomist and the front desk staff. The nurse in the exam room with us seemed to share the same apathetic, almost bored countenance. I won't be returning and will have my test results faxed to my old OB. I only tried this Dr because I thought a female DR might have a better grasp on hormonal imbalances than a male. Maybe that's true, but you have to get one to listen to you first.

Posted on November 8th, 2017