A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Colocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Colocci is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colocci
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colocci Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Colocci, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colocci graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Colocci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Colocci MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Colocci practice?
- Dr. Natalia Colocci has 1 office location.
Dr. Natalia Colocci practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Oncologists.