A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Colocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Colocci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Colocci, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colocci graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Colocci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colocci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans