A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Dejneka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Dejneka, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejneka graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Dejneka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- MetroSouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Diana Dejneka MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalia D. Dejneka practice?
- Dr. Natalia Dejneka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Dejneka practices Emergency Medicine near Northbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Northbrook Emergency Physicians.