A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Dipaola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Dipaola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Dipaola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipaola graduated from Harbarovsk State Med Inst.
Dr. Dipaola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- St Marys Health Care
- Saint Mary's Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Ivanovna Dipaola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalia I. Dipaola practice?
- Dr. Natalia Dipaola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Dipaola practices Family Medicine near Byron Center, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Byron Center Family Physicians.