Learn more about Dr. Natalia Filipof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Filipof is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filipof
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filipof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Filipof, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipof graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Filipof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Filipof MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Filipof practice?
- Dr. Natalia Filipof has 1 office location.
- Dr. Natalia Filipof practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.