A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Filipof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Filipof is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filipof
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Filipof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Filipof, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Filipof graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Filipof has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Filipof MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Filipof practice?
- Dr. Natalia Filipof has 1 office location.
- Dr. Natalia Filipof practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.