A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Glisky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalia Glisky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Glisky, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glisky graduated from Perm State Medical Academy.
Dr. Glisky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia V Glisky MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natalia V. Glisky practice?
- Dr. Natalia Glisky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Glisky practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Chicago, IL.
See Southfield Physiatrists and Southfield Pain Management Doctors.